Seminar on QLASSIC
(10 CCD Points)
Way Forward for Quality Enhancement
Date : 23 May 2012 (Wednesday)
Time : 8:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m
Venue : Sunway Hotel & Resorts, Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya
Quality Assessment System in Construction (QLASSIC) developed by CIDB is a system or method to measure and evaluate the quality of workmanship of a construction work based on the relevant approved standard. QLASSIC enables the quality of workmanship between construction projects to be objectively compared through a scoring system
Objective of QLASSIC
- To benchmark the quality of workmanship of the construction industry.
- To establish a standard quality assessment system on quality of workmanship of construction work.
- To assess the quality of workmanship of a construction work based on the relevant approved standard.
- To be used as a criterion to evaluate the performance of contractors based on quality of workmanship.
- To compile data for statistical analysis.
For more information please click below :
Brochure Seminar On Qlassic
10.30 - 11.00 am slot: I will present a paper on Qlassic: Impact Study.