Pilot Study on this research will be conducted at Taylor Woodrow Ltd from November to December 2008
Preliminary interview and coordination meeting will be conducted with David Leonard, Off-Site Director, Taylor Woodrow Ltd on 29th October 2008 at University of Salford.
The interview will discuss the followings:
Prelimanary interview on background of the company, strategic directon & past experience, gathered information on current organisation set up, co-ordinating data collection, determine site visit or attachment for case study observation, identify personel to be interviewed.
Pilot Study will:
- Developing and testing adequacy of research instruments
- Assessing the feasibility of a full-scale study
- Designing a research protocol
- Assessing whether the research protocol is realistic and workable
- Establishing whether the sampling frame and technique are effective
- Identifying logistical problems which might occur using proposed methods
- Estimating variability in outcomes to help determining sample size
- Determining what resources are needed for a planned study
- Assessing the proposed data analysis techniques to uncover potential problems